Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Our Trip to the WHBPAC

Today the kindergarten classes went to see a play based on familiar Eric Carle stories. 
At the end of our day we had a discussion about our favorite part, below you will find the students' responses!

Delaney- My favorite part was when the caterpillar turned himself into a rainbow butterfly.
Dean- I liked the caterpillar and how it walked.
Alexis- My favorite part was when the caterpillar got really large.
Brooke- My favorite part was when the rainbow came out.
Kayla- I liked when the caterpillar turns into the butterfly.
Zoe- My favorite part was at the beginning when the cloud changes.
Carolena- My favorite part was the baby caterpillar.
Madyorid- My favorite part was when the caterpillar turned into a butterfly.
Ben- My favorite part was when the caterpillar was really large.
Charlie- My favorite part was when he turned into a butterfly.
Kate- I liked the butterfly because I liked the colors.
Kane- My favorite part was the little cloud that changed shapes.
Brody- My favorite part was when the chameleon changed all of his colors.
Brady- My favorite part was when the chameleon got all of the body parts from the other animals.
Emily- My favorite part was when the chameleon changed colors.
Jordin- I liked when the chameleon was green.
Ziggy- I liked the very hungry caterpillar because I have it at home.
David- I liked the actors that were in the play because they did a good show.
Emma- I liked the butterfly because I liked how it was bright.

We had a great time today, thank you again to the chaperones who attended the play with us!

5 comments:

  1. So excited to see their comments! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you enjoyed looking at their comments! We had a great time at the play! I felt it was important to discuss what the students liked and share it with our families. Thank you for leaving us a comment!!

      Delete
  2. This blog is such a great resource to learn about the children's experiences! Very exciting, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Thank you to Ms. Clay and EMO school for allowing me to be a part of the field trip, it was a nice experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your kind words and I'm glad this is a useful resource for you and your family! I'm going to try my best to keep it updated so that you will be better informed about what is happening in K2! Thank you again for taking time out of your day to come with us to WHBPAC and sharing in our experience!

      Delete