Saturday, October 12, 2013

Our Classroom Blog

Hello, and welcome to K2’s FIRST classroom blog. I’ve been looking forward to starting a blog for several months and today is the day! There are countless reasons to start a blog; my central reason is to keep our parents better informed about what exciting things are happening each week. This blog will support me in extending the walls of the classroom for the students and their parents!
In addition to extending the walls of the classroom, each student will have the opportunity to showcase what they’ve learned in school. The other day I projected pictures of our field trip during snack time. As students were watching the slideshow I noticed 18 enthusiastic faces, as they were able to recall important information that they learned that day. I’m hoping that when you view the blog with your child at home, you will be able to witness this same excitement that I did in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment